Whether you are buying your first home or are a veteran to the process, our REALTORS® are here to help! See below for just a few of the things we can make easier for you!
- consultation to get to know you & your wants, needs & desires for your new home!
- recommend a team of lenders to help you determine a comfortable budget for your purchase
- research & analysis on areas and/or homes of particular interest that you have noted
- assist you as you narrow down your online search
- schedule appointments to view the homes that you have selected to see; accompany you as you tour
- take detailed notes during home tours to help “jog your memory” about properties you have viewed
- provide you with market knowledge of the area & additional useful details you may desire to know in order to make the best decision
to… all the stuff in between
- provide detailed market analysis & applicable professional knowledge to help you make the best offer on the specific property you are considering
- prepare contract, review & explain contract language to you
- submit your offer to the seller or seller’s agent in a timely fashion
- advise you as you negotiate until a suitable offer is reached by each party, hopefully achieving a win-win for all!
- finalize all contract details & send contract to your lender, as applicable
- provide you with options for a home inspector, schedule inspection with the inspector of your choice
- help interpret any questions about the home inspection report or refer you to a professional, as needed
- renegotiate the contract based on flaws noted in inspection report, if applicable
- provide you with contact info for your new utility services
- suggest moving companies that may be helpful
- coordination of final walk through inspection
- coordination of closing attorney, scheduling of closing dates
- expedition of all processing details necessary for prompt & smooth closing of purchase
- continuous conversation with lenders in order to prevent “surprises”
- Welcome Home!