Dana Parmer loves the opportunity to work with businesses and watch them grow over the years. This is most certainly what drew her to Three Sixty, and why she has enjoyed working with Tricia Young and Nonet Reese streamline their accounting processes.
Dana grew up in Huntsville, Alabama. She always wanted to go to Auburn, so in her late twenties she decided “why not” and within two weeks transferred, moved and started classes. A third-generation Auburn grad, Dana earned a Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering, but soon realized the closest jobs were back in Huntsville.
Having met her husband Mike here and having no desire to leave, Dana looked for another career path. She began what turned out to be a 15-year job working with a local Accounting firm here in Auburn. She had many responsibilities, including payroll, bookkeeping, sales tax, personal and business tax returns.
Dana enjoys spending time with her grandsons, reading, shopping, and traveling with family and friends. She and her husband live in the Historic District in Opelika.
- Leadership Lee County, Graduate 2010-2011
- Opelika Chamber of Commerce, Member
- QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor
- Woman’s Club of Auburn – Auditor 2016 to present. and Treasurer 2014-2016
- Sustainer in the Junior League of Lee County 2009-present. Active 2003-2009 and held many offices: Treasurer, Membership Vice President, Community Vice President, and Finance VP
- Daughters of the American Revolution, Martha Wayles Jefferson Chapter