The holidays are hectic already and now you have added in selling your home. No need to worry! With a reliable and hard-working REALTOR®, selling during the holidays can be a low-stress and rewarding experience. Below are five things to keep in mind.
- Decorate, but don’t overdo it. Not everyone may share your love of Santa or snowmen! Keep your decorations simple and easy to maintain. Now may be the time to hire a professional stager or designer! lifeSTYLED, Three Sixty Inspired Interiors can help with a consultation and tips for holiday decorating!
- Make curb appeal your top priority. The view from the front is the first thing a potential buyer sees when they look at your home. As fall comes around, the trees and bushes start to lose their leaves. Bare trees equal a more exposed home! Touch up the paint, clean the gutters, and spruce up the yard. Keep buyers’ safety in mind as well by making sure stairs and walkways are free of snow, ice and leaves.
- Hire a reliable REALTOR®. You are busy and things are hectic. We understand. You need a reliable REALTOR® to ease your stress and make the sale of your home as easy as possible. Don’t be shy! Ask your REALTOR® if he/she plans to travel over the holidays.
- Crank up the cozy! Welcome potential buyers into your home by presenting it as warm and welcoming from the outside elements. Set the heat to a cozy level. Have flameless candles on the mantel. By doing this, you may tempt Buyers to linger longer!
- Consider Pricing and Incentives. Ask your REALTOR® to assist in pricing your home competitively to assist in selling quickly! Also, consider offering incentives, such as paying closing costs or leaving some appliances such as a refrigerator or washer/dryer. Special concessions or home improvements can sweeten a deal for buyers who are interested but need an extra little push to make an offer!
Erin Pack has a proven track record of expertise working with first time homebuyers. She brings enthusiasm and passion to the task of helping clients with their specific needs, whether selling or buying a dream home.
Need help now? Start a conversation with Erin today!
Click here for more info about Erin.