$874,500 – This stately home is located only a few minutes from Auburn shopping, restaurants, and university events, but enjoys the serenity only an established, wooded neighborhood can provide. From the moment you enter, you’re sure to notice custom details and the thoughtfully planned layout. Love to cook & entertain? The custom kitchen features a Viking 6-burner cooktop, double ovens and prep sink, wet bar w/wine fridge & ice maker. Work from home? A private office with an exterior entrance is an excellent feature. Owners enjoy a retreat with a spacious bedroom that includes a seating area with a gas log fireplace, a private patio, an en suite bath with a stunning claw foot tub, an expansive shower & large walk-in closets. Upstairs, you’ll find another large bonus space that could be a play or exercise area, along with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a separate desk area. Don’t miss the hidden room behind a bookcase! Relax in your own private outdoor oasis with a saltwater pool, shaded & sunny seating areas, a half bath for guests, and lovely landscaping in the backyard.
Truly a Must-See Custom Beauty!
- 4 BR, 3 full bath, 2 half bath + Bonus Room
- Many custom touches throughout, including a beautiful back porch with views of the pool and meticulously landscaped backyard
- Spacious foyer with travertine inlay tile
- Extremely large dining room with space enough for a table for 14
- Living room large enough to hold a baby grand piano
- Many, many upgrades in the custom kitchen: upscale appliances including an LG refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, double ovens, and Viking 6-eye gas cooktop, granite countertops and second sink in the large island
- Bar space with wine fridge, ice maker, bar sink, and plenty of storage for bar glasses
- Spacious laundry room with sink, fridge, and storage cabinets
- Home office on the first floor with custom cabinetry and separate entrance to the home
- 2-car garage with 20-year warranty urethane floor coating and marble baseboards
- Owner’s suite on the main with gas log fireplace in the sitting area
- Enjoy the view on the private patio and relax in the cast iron claw foot tub
- Custom walk-in shower with 2 shower heads
- Upstairs is a large bonus area and landing area, along with three additional bedrooms and two full baths
- Walk-in attic storage off the bonus and plenty of closet space
- Saltwater pool in the backyard and a half bath for pool guests
Asheton Park, Like No Other Community in the Area
- Asheton Park is close to Auburn’s stellar schools but not the congested traffic areas, interstate traffic, and noisy airport runways.
- Easy access to Highway 280 and East University Drive
- Close to Publix shopping center, the Village Mall, East Alabama Medica Center, Grand National Golf Club, and Tiger Town.
- Community amenities: 17-acre park and a community recreation area including a swimming pool and adjacent children’s pool with shaded arbor and restrooms, and tennis courts. Sidewalks to permit safe biking and walking paths, custom mailboxes, street and traffic signs, and a roundabout and traffic calming devices for safety.