Associate Broker, REALTOR®, Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®), GREEN, e-PRO®, Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES®)
Originally from Montgomery, Will Faulkner came to Auburn for college and decided to make the loveliest village on the plains his home afterward. Auburn has a true sense of community that Will finds inspiring, and he loves to be an active participant in making Auburn better every day.
Will has worked in the real estate industry for 10 years and is fluent in all aspects of the business. He has a true passion for helping his clients find their dream home. It is this passion and dedication that led him to further his real estate education by earning several designations to more effectively help his clients.
Recently married, Will and the love of his life Lauren, both enjoy being a part of this community and taking part of everything Auburn and Opelika have to offer. Will loves to share his passion for our village and all the advantages of living in our area. If you are interested in relocating to Lee County or moving within our community, you will not find a more dedicated REALTOR on your side.
- Alabama, Local & National Association of REALTORs
- 2012 LCAR Membership Committee Chair
- 2012 LCAR Programs Committee Member
- 2011,2012 LCAR Governmental Affairs Committee Member
- 2011 Auburn Real Estate Education Fair Planning Task Force
- 2011 President-Elect, East Alabama Chapter of the Women’s Council of REALTORs
- 2010-2011 Tour of Homes, Co-Chair, East Alabama Chapter of the Women’s Council of REALTORs
- Alumni Advisor- Rush Committee, Alpha Gamma Rho Fraternity
- 2009- Present Alabama Juvenile Justice & Delinquency Prevention Council Sitting Member
- Alabama Youth Sherriff’s Ranch Development Volunteer
- 2012-2013 American Cancer Society Lee County Leadership Council