Originally from Alexander City, AL, Nancy Carlton Bendinger grew up attending Auburn games and tailgating with her family. Auburn, both the university and the town hold such a special place in her heart that she never left after graduating from Auburn University in 2001 with a bachelors in Political Science and a minor in Art History. Living in Auburn the last twenty years has provided Nancy many opportunities to become involved in the community through volunteering, having been a partner in a retail store, and now being a full-time REALTOR®. These experiences have helped her hone her customer service, event planning, and creative skills which she’s now translating into her real estate career. Nancy finds that real estate is not as much about selling as it is about being the channel to help buyers and sellers figure out what best works for their lives. Nancy and her real estate partner, Seth Snider, work with buyers and sellers, as well as having extensive experience with new construction.
Nancy loves volunteering in the community, traveling, photography, foodie experiences, politics, gardening and anything that lets her use her creative and artistic flair whether it be helping a friend decorate their home, helping a client envision how a property can be transformed, or doing stage makeup for a play her daughter is a party of with AACT. Nancy’s husband Douglas is an IT consultant/project manager and they are parents to a beautiful and precocious daughter, Dalton Ruth.
- Alpha Omicron Pi Auburn University Advisor, 2002 –present
- Alpha Omicron Pi Auburn University Recruitment Advisor, 2006-present
- Auburn Beautification Council Board Member, 2008-present (President, 2012)
- Junior League of Lee County – Sustainer 2013-present, Sustainer of the Year 2016-17, Active 2003-2013, President 2008-09, Active of the Year 2005-06
- City of Auburn Parks and Recreation Advisory Board, Chair 2015- 2018
- 2017 Rose Award recipient at International Convention
- Dancing Stars of East Alabama – “Star” Dancer/Fundraiser, 2017
- Lee County Auburn Club Board Member, 2004-2016 (President, 2007 & 2008)
- Leadership Lee County, Graduate 2008/2009
- Holy Trinity Episcopal Church – Parishioner, Catechist, Flower Guild, Grounds Committee