Although Britni Ingram is originally from Atlanta, she was raised an Auburn football fan and has long roots tied to Auburn. It’s no accident that she’s come to call Auburn home! Britni is passionate about the work she does with Three Sixty. She especially loves getting to know her clients and building relationships, and is always excited to find that every deal and every client is different. Britni follows design trends in new homes and appreciates and loves homes with history and charm, and she’s always looking for investment opportunities. A long-time student and worker in the Real Estate industry, Britni has a Bachelors degree in Finance with a concentration in Real Estate and Investment, and she worked with a real estate developer through high school and college. Britni got her Real Estate license after moving to Auburn in 2009 and has been with Three Sixty since 2011.
When she’s not helping people find homes they love or selling a home to help families move on to a new and exciting chapter in their lives, Britni spends time with her husband of eight years (whom she’s known her whole life – their grandmothers went to school together and their dads were grade school friends!), and their son and daughter. She loves visiting Lake Martin, where the family enjoys swimming, fishing, boating and watching 4th of July Fireworks. She also enjoys playing piano, baking and crafting (check out her dreamy Pinterest boards!), and seeing how “ugly homes with great bones” can become amazing on HGTV’s Property Brothers. Britni is a true team player who always has a smile on her face – we’re so honored to have her as part of the Three Sixty family!
- Working with first time home buyers
- Investment properties
- Helping buyers establish budgets to see what they can really afford!
- Creating creative marketing materials and implementation of marketing plans
- Introducing new residents to Auburn & all that it has to offer!
- New Construction model home sales agent
- 2012 Lee County Association of REALTORS Rookie of the Year
- Auburn Chamber of Commerce – Active Member
- East Alabama Chapter of the Women’s Council of REALTORS
- 2012 East Alabama WCR Tour of Homes Chairman
- 2013 East Alabama WCR Tour of Homes Chairman