Diana Ramage, a native of Fayetteville, GA, has been an Auburn resident for over 10 years. She came to Auburn in 2000 on a golf scholarship to Auburn University. While at Auburn, Diana won four individual titles and her team won two SEC championships and finished as runner-up twice. Diana was also awarded SEC Freshman of the Year and was named NCAA 1st team All
American. Diana graduated in May 2005 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management.
After graduation, she played professionally on the LPGA tour for a few years. Plagued by injuries, Diana went into semi-retirement. Her other professional background includes experience in advertising sales for Auburn Network and Quantam of Auburn. Her current golf status is still that of a professional and in her “off time” from Real Estate she is often requested to accompany friends and colleagues in tournaments and rounds for fun! Diana is also one of our most spirited team members – her clients love her and she excels in new construction sales because of her ability to put people at ease and her buyer clients love her for her efforts to go above and beyond.
- Co-founded Annual “Swing for Diabetes” golf tournament with Kendall Simmons; donated over $150,000 to the Diabetes Center at EAMC since inception in 2009.
- Awarded “Volunteer Event of the Year” for Swing for Diabetes, which has raised over $150,000 for the East Alabama Medical Center Foundation for use in the Diabetes & Nutrition Center at EAMC
- Volunteer at the Diabetes Center at East Alabama Hospital to help Children with Diabetes.
- Advisory Committee for East Alabama Diabetes Treatment Center 2011
- Volunteer Speaker for the Elder Hostile and the Kiwanis Club during college
- Organized fundraising for the “Fight for a Cure” with the American Diabetes Association Winter 2007
- Residential sales specializing as a new construction model home agent.
- Buyer’s agency
- Proven success showing extra care with First Time Home Buyers