Originally from Lee County, Nonet Reese grew up in Auburn/Opelika and loves living, working, and raising a family here. Her career in Real Estate began in 1997 when she started working for a Real Estate development firm. Nonet is passionate about leading and aspires to teach real estate development courses.
Our resident dancer, Nonet loves dance of all kinds (she’s a ballerina at heart), classical music, and fine art. She loves to travel and is also an animal lover. The entire Reese family is very active! Her boys are involved in baseball, track, tennis and football. Her husband is an avid triathlete (psst… he’s an IRONMAN) and works in the mortgage lending industry.
If Nonet wasn’t working in Real Estate, she believes she would have found her way to architecture or Real Estate law. Her favorite thing about her work with Three Sixty is that she gets to do a little of both law and architecture through her broker duties and working with development and new construction. Being our broker allows her a lot of opportunity to have her hands in the many pots of this business that she loves!
- City of Auburn – Planning Commission Member
- Auburn University, College of Human Sciences Women’s Philanthropy Board – Business Partners Liaison
- Alabama Center for Real Estate, University of Alabama – Senior Member Leadership Council
- National Association of Realtors – Member
- REach Insight Panel
- Alabama Association of Realtors – State Board of Directors
- Lee County Association of Realtors – Member
- President Elect 2017
- MLS Committee Chair
- Finance Committee
- Governmental Affairs Committee
- Nonet has served on the local, state and national level of the Women’s Council of Realtors
- Alabama State Chapter of the Women’s Council of Realtors
- National Women’s Council of Realtors
- Women’s Council of Realtors East Alabama Business Resource Group – Member
- Metropolitan Planning Organization- Citizens Advisory Council, Lee Russell Council of Governments
- Auburn Woman’s Club – Member
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute Designation
- Economic Development Association of Alabama – Member
- National & State Home Builders Associations – Professional Women in Building Council
- Lee County Home Builders Associations – Board of Directors